CCM Webinar is scheduled for February 26, 2020
Avoiding Common Mistakes in Energy Saving Performance Contracting Projects
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- CCM members only
Energy Saving Performance Contracting (ESPC) projects enable municipalities and school districts to fund needed energy-related capital upgrades without taxpayer impact. To ensure a successful outcome, these projects must be properly managed. This webinar:
- Explains the concept of Energy Saving Performance Contracting and how it is used to fund upgrades
- Identifies how an ESPC project differs from a traditional capital project
- Describes the top five mistakes typically made during an ESPC project and how to avoid them
Andy Merola, Municipal Resource & Program Development Manager, CCM
Kendra McQuilton, CEO
The ECG Group
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- First Selectmen, Mayors, Town/City Managers
- Public Works Directors
- Town/City Engineers
- Finance Directors
- School Business Managers
- Facilities Managers
HOW TO REGISTER
Online: Click here to register – Registration deadline: February 25, 2020. Please register early.
Questions? Contact Andy Merola at 203-498-3056
Cancellation Policy: This workshop may be cancelled or postponed due to insufficient enrollment, inclement weather, or other unforeseen circumstances. Registrants will be notified of any changes.